First impressions are crucial in business. However, you may be missing out on an easy way to improve yours with a custom email address. While an email client like Gmail or Yahoo may seem to be an easy solution to your business email needs, free accounts lack the professionalism of a custom email address.
5 Reasons You Need a Custom Email Address for Your Small Business
If you are not a DreamHost customer, just skip to the actual reasons to have a custom email address for your business:
- Custom Email Addresses Build Credibility
- Professional Email Is a Cost-Effective Marketing Tool
- You Can Standardize Company Emails
- Custom Emails Can Help Maintain Security
- Branded Emails Can Help You Stay Out of Subscribers’ Spam Folders
Ellice keeps the explanation for each reason short and to the point, so if you think a generic email address will do, give this article a read.